For GPS issues, please follow the steps below:
- Make sure the detector's GPS filter is ON.
- Make sure you are not mounting too high on window (the roof can block the signal, Blendmounts/Mirror mounts can cause GPS issues, as well)
- Some windshields have coatings that can prevent radar/laser from penetrating. Try it in another vehicle. (If it does work in another car, talk to your dealer about whether your car has a clear window for use with GPS devices, like EZ pass, etc.)
- Try turning your detector off, then back on followed immediately by holding it out the window for several minutes to see if it acquires. (you will see the vehicle speed update to 0 mph)
- As a LAST resort, perform the "update all firmware" update and try again.
If you are still having issues, a repair or trade in may be in order. For a list of devices we currently offer repair for, look HERE.
We do offer a trade in program for your consideration. You will find more information HERE.