To connect to and use Escort Live, please follow the steps below.
Please note: We have two smart phone apps for our devices: Escort Live and Drive Smarter. Most older products use Escort Live only, while the newest ones (MaxCam360c and M2) use Drive Smarter only. A select few existing detectors (Redline 360c, Max 360c, Max 360, and Max 3) can use the Android version of Drive Smarter, but iPhone compatibility is still in the works. The following instructions are for Escort Live only. If you have previously registered or connected another Escort detector with the Escort Live app, be sure to log in with the same credentials.
- Connect your device to 12v power in the vehicle and turn it ON.
- Download the Escort Live app to your phone from the App Store or Google Play store.
- Once installed, open the app, tap "Log In" and enter your existing credentials. If you have not logged in to the app or registered a unit previously, you'll need to create an account first by tapping the "Register" button instead. Follow the instructions on screen to create an account and then verify your account by clicking the link in the verification e-mail you will receive shortly after submission. You'll then be able to log in to the app.
- From the in-app menu, navigate to the "Devices" section.
- If powered on and nearby, your detector name should appear under the "Available Devices" or "Other devices" list. Tap on it to connect and accept any Bluetooth pairing requests prompts you might receive soon afterward.
- Once the device pairs, it will say "Connected".
- Once connected, navigate back to the home screen.
- To confirm that your device is connected, tap the Bluetooth icon from the home screen. The name of the connected detector should be displayed as shown in the following image. You are all set!