My App previously connected with my Dash Cam, but now it shows that it is "Out of Range"
Modified on: Thu, 4 Nov, 2021 at 11:34 AM
- Make sure your Dash Cam is turned on.
- Ensure you are in proximity of your dash cam. While the wireless technology used does extend to several feet, please make sure your phone and dash cam are within 6 feet of each other.
- If you use more than one smartphone, please ensure you do not have Drive Smarter running on your other phone(s), in case they may be connected with your dash cam.
- If the "Out of Range" state persists, quit the Drive Smarter application and re-start.
- Tap on the camera icon (if it still showing "Out of Range") on your home screen.
- If none of these steps work, delete the Camera via the Drive Smarter Home screen, and go ahead and "add camera" again.